A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer (if you consent to us using cookies). Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive.
Our cookies help us to:
- tailor your user experience to make our website work smoothly
- remember your settings during and between visits
- improve the speed and security of the site
- allow you to share pages easily across social media networks
- make our marketing more efficient
WEBSITE FUNCTION COOKIES
VISITOR STATISTICS COOKIES
You can block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our site.
The majority of web browsers enable you to control most cookies through your browser settings. To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.